Summary:Copper ores are an assemblage of minerals made up of copper sulphides or oxides that react with sulfuric acid to produce blue-green copper sul
What Is Copper Ore
Copper ores are an assemblage of minerals made up of copper sulphides or oxides that react with sulfuric acid to produce blue-green copper sulphate. More than 280 copper-bearing minerals were found in nature, there are 16 of them are majority. Among them, natural copper, chalcopyrite, chalcocite, azurite, malachite and other minerals are more common. The proven copper reserves in the world are about 600 billion tons. There are many famous copper mines in our country, such as Dexing in Jiangxi Province, Tongling in Anhui Province, Zhongtiaoshan in Shanxi Province and Duobaoshan in Heilongjiang Province. Copper ore can become a high copper grade copper concentrate or copper ore after beneficiation, copper concentrate needs to go through smelting commission in order to become refined copper and copper products.
Usage Of Copper Ore
- 1. Electrical Industry: The electrical and electronic industries are the areas where copper is used most, accounting for more than half of the total consumption, for the production of cables and wires, motors and transformers, switches, manufacturing of industrial valves and fittings, meters, plain bearings, molds, heat exchangers and pumps.
- 2. Chemical industry: Widely used in the manufacture of vacuum, distillation pot, brewing pot and so on.
- 3. National defense industry: Can be used to make bullets, shells, guns and other parts.
- 4. Construction industry: Can be used for the production of a variety of pipes, pipe fittings, and decorative devices.
- 5. Medical industry: Medical proves copper has a strong anti-cancer function and bactericidal effect, China's medical inventors Liu Tongqing, Liu Tongle successfully developed the corresponding anti-cancer drug "Ke-ai 7851" in the clinical success. We believe in the future, copper will create an extraordinary miracle in medicine.
Copper Ore Powder Processing Technological Process
Phrase One: Raw Material Crushing
Copper ore will be crushed to 15mm-50mm fineness by crusher.
Phrase Two: Grinding
Crushed copper will be sent to the storage hopper by the elevator, and then the feeder will send the material to the main mill for grinding.
Phrase Three: Classifying
Grinded copper powder will be classified; coarse powder will fall back into the main mill waiting to be grinded again.
Phase Four: Production Collecting
Qualified powder will flow with the air and be collected in the dust catcher, and then the finished powder will be transported to the product storage bin through discharge port. Lastly, the powder will be loaded by tank car or packed by packing machine.
Read More About